【VETERINARY FORMULA】杀菌抗真菌沐浴露 - 16oz
Lanolin and aloe vera are added to help heal and soothe sensitive skin. Effectively deodorizes and relieves fungal and bacterial skin infections such as dermatitis & pyoderma which can result from the following:
- Allergies (flea, food, contact, hereditary)
- Hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism
- Weakened immune system
- Animals with short coats or skin folds
- Trauma from grooming & scratching
- Fungal infections such as ringworm
Symptoms my include:
- Pus-filled blisters
- Hair loss
- Oozing sores
- Itching and redness
- Thickened skin
- Musty odor
- Benzethonium Chloride: This synthetic compound has an anti-infective, antiseptic and surfactant (detergent) properties. This ingredient is active against bacteria, fungi, mold, and viruses and is found in many cosmetic products such as first-aid kits, anti-itch products, mouthwashes and disinfectants.
- Ketoconazole: Ketoconazole is a synthetic antifungal drug used in many topical medications to treat fungal and yeast infections, as well as dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. It’s effective against athlete’s foot, ringworm, candidiasis, jock itch, and tinea versicolor. It can be taken orally or applied topically.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All our formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in our formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Bi-Lingual & Spanish Packaging
Direction of use:
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather. Massage into coat ensuring full contact and saturation with the skin. Allow to remain on pet for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. Shampoo twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, then once a week to prevent flare-ups. For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
- SELF PICK UP -
PawPawDear offers an option for in-store SELF PICK UP, simply choose the "PICK UP" option at checkout. It takes around 1-3 business days to have your items ready to be picked up at a disclosed location. Please wait for our confirmation via email.
- LOCAL DELIVERY -
PawPawDear offers LOCAL DELIVERY for GTA orders. A great option to save some money on shipping for large sized items. If you're located at Toronto Downtown Area / North York / Scarborough / Markham / Richmond Hill / Thornhill / Vaughan, please select "SELF PICK UP / LOCAL DELIVERY" option while adding to cart and simply choose the "LOCAL DELIVERY" option at check out.
- STANDARD SHIPPING (Orders Outside of Toronto) -
Please note: Extra shipping cost will applied for large sized products, such as Litter, Litter Box, Cat Trees, etc. If you would like to have the order shipped via courier, please make sure the "STANDARD SHIPPING" option is selected while adding a product to cart. Your order will be shipped out via Canada Post and the price reflected includes an added shipping cost.
Pick Up Location: Unit 32 - 55 West Beaver Creek Rd, Richmond Hill, Ontario
In order to avoid cross-infection between pets, PAWPAWDEAR does NOT accept any forms of exchange or return. However, if there is a defect from the manufacturer, you have 15 days from the date of purchase to exchange for a replacement.