【PETAG】Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Powder 12oz
Pet-Ag Esbilac Puppy Milk Replacer Powder is recommended as a complete food source for orphaned or rejected puppies or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding. Also recommended for growing puppies or adult dogs that require a source of highly digestible nutrients.
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics, a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother’s milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence
Vegetable oil (preserved with tocopherols), casein, dried whey protein concentrate, cream, dried skimmed milk, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, L-arginine, dextrose, maltodextrins, lecithin, choline chloride, magnesium sulfate, iron proteinate, taurine, riboflavin supplement, vitamn A supplement, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried L. fermentum fermentation product, dried L. acidophilus fermentation product, dried L. plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, niacin supplement, fructooligosaccharide, sodium silico aluminate, copper proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, calcium pantothenate, vitamin E supplement, monopotassium phosphate, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, salt, tricalcium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, calcium iodate, folic acid, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement.
- Directions for Mixing: Gently stir or shake one part powdered Esbilac into two parts warm water (a part may be a teaspoon, tablespoon or cup). Do not mix more Esbilac than can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use a blender. Reconstituted Esbilac should be kept refrigerated. One 12 oz. can of powder makes approximately 60 oz. of liquid when mixed 1:2. One 28 oz. can of powder makes approximately 140 oz. of liquid when mixed 1:2. One 5 lb. bag makes approximately 400 oz. when mixed 1:2.
- Directions for Feeding: All puppies should receive their mother's milk for at least 2 days, if possible. The colostrum milk gives extra nutrition and temporary immunity against some diseases. Warm reconstituted Esbilac to room or body temperature before serving. Feed puppies 2 tablespoons (30mL) of liquid Esbilac per 4 oz. (115g) of body weight daily. The daily feeding amount should be divided into equal portions for each feeding. Puppies' needs will vary and this amount may have to be increased or decreased, depending on the individual. Young and/or weak puppies should be fed every 3 to 4 hours. Older puppies can do well being fed every 8 hours. Weigh the puppies daily to assure adequate feeding. Consult your veterinarian for additional advice. The PetAg 2 oz. (60mL) or 4 oz. (120mL) Small Animal Nurser is suited for feeding most puppies. When puppies are old enough to lap, begin offering reconstituted Esbilac in a saucer. During the 6th week mix reconstituted Esbilac with Esbilac 2nd Step Puppy Weaning Food. Use of the Esbilac and 2nd Step will allow the puppy to be gradually switched to solid food.Pregnant and lactating bitches:Feed 2 teaspoons (4g) Esbilac powder per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) body weight daily.Growing puppies already on solid food, show dogs and/or convalescing dogs: Feed 1 teaspoon (2g) Esbilac powder per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) body weight daily by top dressing food.
- Storage: Unopened powder should be stored in a cool, dry place. Reconstituted Esbilac must be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Opened powder can be refrigerated for up to 3 months, or can be frozen for up to 6 months to preserve freshness.
- When a food supplement is desired for growing post-weaned puppies, show dogs, supplementing large litters and old or convalescing dogs, Esbilac powder should be fed at the rate of 1 teaspoon per 5 lbs. (2.2kg).
- SELF PICK UP -
PawPawDear offers an option for in-store SELF PICK UP, simply choose the "PICK UP" option at checkout. It takes around 1-3 business days to have your items ready to be picked up at a disclosed location. Please wait for our confirmation via email.
- LOCAL DELIVERY -
PawPawDear offers LOCAL DELIVERY for GTA orders. A great option to save some money on shipping for large sized items. If you're located at Toronto Downtown Area / North York / Scarborough / Markham / Richmond Hill / Thornhill / Vaughan, please select "SELF PICK UP / LOCAL DELIVERY" option while adding to cart and simply choose the "LOCAL DELIVERY" option at check out.
- STANDARD SHIPPING (Orders Outside of Toronto) -
Please note: Extra shipping cost will applied for large sized products, such as Litter, Litter Box, Cat Trees, etc. If you would like to have the order shipped via courier, please make sure the "STANDARD SHIPPING" option is selected while adding a product to cart. Your order will be shipped out via Canada Post and the price reflected includes an added shipping cost.
Pick Up Location: Unit 32 - 55 West Beaver Creek Rd, Richmond Hill, Ontario
In order to avoid cross-infection between pets, PAWPAWDEAR does NOT accept any forms of exchange or return. However, if there is a defect from the manufacturer, you have 15 days from the date of purchase to exchange for a replacement.