The ball rolling and the light flashing arouse your cat's preying nature.
Because of centrifugal rotation, it changes direction automatically when it meets an obstacle. So, it will never get stuck.
Built-in laser pointer and LED of three colors.
Two modes: 1) LED mode and 2) LED and laser mode.
- Pressing the button once switches on the LED mode: Rolling + LED.
- Pressing the button again switches to LED and laser mode: Rolling + LED + laser.
- Pressing the button one more time switches off the ball.
Power off automatically in ten minutes.
1. Requires three AAA batteries to use this product.
2. This product has two major components: the internal part and the outer shell. The internal component is not washable.
3. Don't use this product at a high place. Because it might fall and break.
4. When the product is in operation, there will be a laser beam shooting out. Don't directly point at a person's or pet's eyes.
- SELF PICK UP -
PawPawDear offers an option for in-store SELF PICK UP, simply choose the "PICK UP" option at checkout. It takes around 1-3 business days to have your items ready to be picked up at a disclosed location. Please wait for our confirmation via email.
- LOCAL DELIVERY -
PawPawDear offers LOCAL DELIVERY for GTA orders. A great option to save some money on shipping for large sized items. If you're located at Toronto Downtown Area / North York / Scarborough / Markham / Richmond Hill / Thornhill / Vaughan, please select "SELF PICK UP / LOCAL DELIVERY" option while adding to cart and simply choose the "LOCAL DELIVERY" option at check out.
- STANDARD SHIPPING (Orders Outside of Toronto) -
Please note: Extra shipping cost will applied for large sized products, such as Litter, Litter Box, Cat Trees, etc. If you would like to have the order shipped via courier, please make sure the "STANDARD SHIPPING" option is selected while adding a product to cart. Your order will be shipped out via Canada Post and the price reflected includes an added shipping cost.
Pick Up Location: Unit 32 - 55 West Beaver Creek Rd, Richmond Hill, Ontario
In order to avoid cross-infection between pets, PAWPAWDEAR does NOT accept any forms of exchange or return. However, if there is a defect from the manufacturer, you have 15 days from the date of purchase to exchange for a replacement.